Visa application fees :
- must be paid at the very moment of your application using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact, Maestro) or cash;
- are non-refundable.
Application fees are established as follow:
Guadeloupe (including Saint-Barthélemy and Saint-Martin), Martinique, Guyana and la Reunion (1) :
(1) Application fees for short stay visa (type C) are set at 35 euros pour citizens from Albania, Bosnia, Moldova, Montenegro, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine. This measure also applies for Overseas departments and regions (DOM/ ROM).
Free of charge when presenting the following supporting documents :
- Scholarship students
- Spouse of a french citizen
- Family member of a European citizen
- Minor under 6 years old (only for short stay visa)